Hi there! I’m John, welcome to my best bread machine & bread machine reviews blog. Now, normally I’d tell you that you should be baking your bread the old-fashioned way, kneading the dough by hand, letting it rise and then baking it in your oven. But I know that in today’s world, we don’t have as much time for all of this kind of thing like we used to, but there are still times when we crave for delicious, homemade bread in the mornings before work or school. So? Get a bread machine and problem solved!
Best Bread Machine – Quick Guide
- How To Choose The Best Bread Machine
- Best Bread Machine Reviews – My Top Picks
- Bread Machine Guide
- My Bread Machine Story
- Bread Machine Blog – You can check out my latest bread machine reviews here.
I own many bread makers or bread machines but I can’t possible test every one of them, but I do hope that my sharing and research will be helpful for you to find your best bread machine here:)
How To Choose The Best Bread Machine?
- Size and Shape of Bread Machine
- Size Of Loaves
- Warranty & Durability
Size and Shape of Bread Machine
Some bread machines are tall while some are long, choose one that will fit in your kitchen. One of the main problem bread machine owners face is the lack of space to put or store the bread machine. If space is a problem you would want to look for a compact bread machine or one with a small footprint.
Size Of Loaves
Besides that, the capacity of the bread machine will also count for something. A quick look at the pan in the bread machine will give one a rough idea of the size of the loaves. Don’t buy one that is too large because home made bread does not last as long as store brought bread due to its lack of preservatives. But do keep in mind that the bread consumption of your family may probably increase once you start making delicious homemade bread, so choose a slightly larger size.
Best Bread Machines Recommendation Sorted By Size:
- Small size – Zojirushi BB-HAC10 – 1lb bread machine
- Medium size – Zojirushi BB-CEC20 – 2 lb bread machine
- Large size – Panasonic SD YD250 – 2.5 lb bread machine
- Flexible size – Toastmaster TBR20H – 1 lb, 1.5 lb, or 2 lb bread machine
Always check the settings of the model you are intending to buy. The specifications are quite important, because they will determine what you can or cannot do with your bread machine. Here are some of the settings you might want your bread machine to include:
- Delay timer – Ingredients can be placed in the bread machine overnight and fresh bread can be had for breakfast.
- Dough setting – A bread maker that will only make dough and not bake it as well can make dough for pizza and other baked goods.
- Window – For the diligent user who likes to check on the bread.
- Keep warm – If you think you won’t be there when the bread is done, keep warm option is nice to keep your bread warm and tasty until you come back.
- Bread cycles – Different cycles like whole wheat, French bread, gluten-free and more.
Warranty & Durability
The last thing to remember and to check for is a good warranty and servicing options to safeguard your investment should anything go wrong.
Best Bread Machine – My Top Picks
I checked some out, asked my friends about them and did some of my own research on the Internet to help you guys decide which is the best bread machine model for you. There are many out there but I’ve only chosen the best to recommend to you. I hope you’ll be able to use these bread machine reviews to your advantage:)
- Best Bread Machine – Best for those who enjoy having tasty bread everyday!
- Best Big Bread Machine – Best for large families.
- Best Budget Bread Machine – Affordable yet no compromise in quality.
- Best Value Bread Machine – Best for beginners or those with a tight budget.
- Best Basic Bread Machine – Very basic and no-frills.
- Best Express Bread Machine – Bake them fast.
- Best Small Bread Machine – Best bread machine for singles, couples and small households; I highly recommend this because it bakes perfect bread and is extremely easy to use.
Bread machine or bread maker is just the simplest way to create a loaf of bread; it works just like a rice cooker. All you need to do is put in the ingredients, set the timer and press the button. It is much easier than baking bread using any other bake-ware.
If you are still not sure what a bread machine can do for you or if you need some simple video tutorials, then you might want to check out my Bread Making Machine Video Tutorials that I compiled from YouTube. Besides that, you can read more about bread machines in my latest blog post here:
Best Bread Maker Guides & Tips
- How To Choose A Bread Machine
- Using Bread Machine Tips
- Simplest Way To Bake A Loaf Of Bread
- Bread Machine Tips 2
Best Bread Machine – My Story
While shopping for kitchen utensils one day, I came across a bread maker at a department store. The answer to the problem of freshly made bread came to me then and there. Why not use bread machines at home for your convenience?
Bread machines are home kitchen appliances. They look like cute little ovens, except that they have a bread pan and a more developed control panel. Besides bread, you can use it to only knead dough if you want to make pizza, or even jam. Talk about being able to make your breakfast completely from scratch:) All that’s missing is the cow!
That’s why I decided to write this blog too, I hope that my bread machines review blog will help you find the best bread machine suitable for your needs.
Best Bread Recipes
Here are some of my favorite Bread Machine Recipes to share with you that includes:
- Amish White Bread
- Blueberry Zucchini Bread
- Cinnamon Bread Delight
- French Loaves Bread
- Mom’s Zucchini Bread
- Zucchini Bread With Dried Cranberries
Well, hope you enjoy reading my bread machine reviews blog:)